In ordinance of the recent “stay at home” mandates, our business is on the “essential business” list and will remain open until further notice.
In efforts to keep our employees working, business open and your vehicle repair needs still available, we encourage our customers to not cancel or postpone appointments, if possible, but yet to follow the procedures we have put into place (listed below). We understand that people need their vehicles in order to travel to DRs, pick up medications, get the necessary grocery items and as well as some of us, still be able to travel to work.
That being said, our lobbies will be closed to the public and we will be temporarily assisting you curbside in our parking lots for any in-person needs.
We have put together a list of options of services we are providing for our customers to use at this time (listed below). We believe these processes will help keep the social distancing, health and safety of our customers and staff, while still remaining open to assist your vehicle repair needs.
We appreciate everyone’s support and cooperation at this time, with everything going on and we look forward to still serving you and our communities as long as we possibly can! THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS!
PROCEDURES for ESTIMATES and/or REPAIRS:
1.) Use our FREE Mobile Estimating App for your estimate needs. You can find it on our website, PrecisionCollisionKC.com, under “Free Estimate” tab.
2.) If you need to physically come to one of our locations (Pleasant Valley, Gladstone or Platte City)…
A.) FOR AN ESTIMATE:
– Call the location of your choice to schedule a time to come in. When you arrive, call our shop and we will send an estimator out to assist you.
– After we look at your vehicle, you can either wait in your vehicle for your estimate or we can email you a copy and discuss over the phone and/or email.
B.) FOR REPAIRS:
– Call the location of your choice to schedule a time you will be dropping off for repairs.
– Once scheduled, simply drive to the location, park your car in the parking lot and then use our “drop box.” Fill out the info card and place your keys with it inside of our secured drop box.
– We will handle EVERYTHING for you from there! We will keep in contact with you via phone and/or email (your preference) throughout the repair process. If you have any questions or need assistance in the meantime though, feel free to give the shop a call and someone will assist you.
– We are also able to send you any needed forms to fill and sign straight to your email, without needing to come in. (we would just need a valid email address)
– Once your vehicle repairs are complete, we’ll call and/or email you (again, your preference) to come pick up your vehicle via curbside.
That’s it! it’s as easy and safe as that!